Get stories and expert advice on all things related to college and parenting.
University of Oklahoma Move-In 2019 — All you need to know!Sooner Parents
The University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships assists students and their families by providing information about resources to help students pay for their college education at Southern Connecticut State University.
The website www2.southernct.edu/financialaid contains important information which helps students in understanding our financial aid process and will also assist students in the application process for the University’s primary lenders.
On the website, you will find information on the “Financial Aid Basics:”
• How to Apply for Financial Aid
• Understanding Financial Aid and Revised Awards
• How to Apply for A Direct Plus Loan
• Verification Process
• Cost of Attendance
• Financial Aid Authorization
• IRS Data Retrieval (PDF)
• Second Bachelor's Degree
• How to Request a Tax Transcript
• Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
• Title IV Withdrawal Policy
• Consortium Agreement Policy
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Instructions for Accepting your Financial Aid Awards and Completing Requirements: 2018–2019 (PDF)
• Instructions for Accepting your Financial Aid Awards and Completing Requirements: 2019–2020 (PDF)
• How to check outstanding requirements
• How to View/Print Your Student Aid Report (SAR)
• Sixth Year Professional Diplomas and Certificate Programs that do not meet financial aid eligibility requirements
• Year-Round Pell Grant (Additional Pell Grant for Summer 2018)
• Financial Aid Repeat Coursework Policy
You will also find information on the different types of financial resources available to SCSU students:
• Loans | Undergraduate Students | Graduate and Doctoral Students
• Federal Work-Study
Additional Information about Student Loans is available here:
• Co-signing a student loan
• Understanding student loans
• Getting a student loan
Please encourage your student to stop by our office for more information:
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Wintergreen Building, Room 117
501 Crescent Street, New Haven, CT 06515
Office: (203) 392-5222, Fax: (203) 392-5229
Email: [email protected]
Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
It’s time to celebrate with the perfect gift for your new grad!