News and Updates from Campus Rec
The new Campus Rec app will help your student:
- Quickly check Rec hours Register for fitness classes, intramural sports
- Receive notifications when classes and games are canceled
- Sign up for outdoor trips and clinics
- Book personal training sessions
- And so much more!
Search for "MTSU Campus Rec" to download the free app on iTunes or Google Play
Calling all Lifeguards!
Certified lifeguards are critical to a safe aquatic environment, and we take great pride in training our aquatic staff at Campus Recreation. If your student has been a lifeguard or wants to train to become one, read this important information, follow the directions, and apply today!
5 Reasons to Be a Lifeguard:
- Be a hero! You can literally help save lives in an emergency.
- Help people have fun and prevent emergencies in aquatic spaces.
- Act as a role model for younger people.
- Actively keep your community safe.
- Get paid to keep up your skills and stay fit!
Join Our Team!
Working at Campus Recreation provides many great benefits to lifeguards like you, including:
- Student-friendly, flexible work schedules
- Shifts available at indoor and outdoor pools
- Lower training costs (only pay the cost of the training) Access to the Campus Rec facility (weight room, basketball courts, etc.)
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership
- Build your resume and credentials
Interested? Find out everything you need to know about applying: bit.ly/rec-lifeguards