Dining Updates from Aramark
Spring 2019 Meal Plans are now available!
If your student did not sign up for a meal plan for Fall 2018, there is still an opportunity to purchase one for Spring 2019.
Important Meal Plan Deadlines:
- If you would like to bill a Spring meal plan to a student’s account, the deadline for that will be January 2, 2019.
- If you would like to upgrade your Freshmen meal plan please, contact the Housing Department at email@example.com by January 2, 2019.
- If you want to change your Freshmen 7 Day Basic to the 5 Day Basic, please contact the Housing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 26, 2019.
- Please remember that all meal plans purchased in Fall 2018 are a two-semester commitment, and your student will be automatically billed for the same plan for Spring 2019. Please review the meal plan terms and conditions if you have any questions. If you do not have a copy, they can be viewed on www.mtdining.com under the Meal Plans tab.
- The most frequently asked question is do meals and FlexBucks rollover to Spring, and the answer is yes! Any unused meals or FlexBucks rollover from Fall semester to Spring semester.
December Special Events and Theme Events
Holla Deals: November 26 – December 7 (different deal each day)
Monday, December 3: Tis the Tasty Season, McCallie, Lunch
Tuesday, December 4: Holiday Cookie Decorating, McCallie & Raider Zone, all day
Wednesday, December 5: Annual End of Semester Exam Jam, McCallie, 9 p.m.
Middle Tennessee State University Page