OU Panhellenic Sorority RecruitmentSooner Parents
You may have noticed that our website was updated and we also added 2018–2019 Meal Plans for purchase! Now is the time to take advantage of incentives. For you early birds, purchase a meal plan by May 6 and get $50 Free FlexBucks added to your student’s account in the Fall. (FlexBucks Only plans are not included in this promotion.)
How do I purchase next year’s meal plan?
As always, please reach out with any questions prior to purchasing to help make the best decision possible for your student! The Dining Services office will be open over the summer during regular business hours.
Dining Services will have less options open in the summer months, so if your student will be here during the summer, please have them check our website or the MT Mobile App to see what is open during their time here.
We love our customers and want to give you a huge "thank you" for dining with us this year.
It’s time for summer grilling and this season our chefs are sharing their top 10 favorite #GrillBetter foods that go beyond your basic hot dogs and hamburgers. The best part? They’re easy enough for the weekend grill master and are healthy, too.
1. Seafood: Top lightly-seasoned salmon, tilapia, or tuna steaks with sautéed shallots or fennel and thinly sliced lemon. Place on a cedar or alder plank over medium heat and grill for 30 to 40 minutes as the seafood absorbs the wood flavor. Remember to soak the plank in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling to avoid any charring or it catching fire.
2. Stone fruit: Peaches, plums, and nectarines burst with flavor when lightly grilled. Add a pinch of black pepper and a sprinkle of vanilla to bring out their sweetness even more. They’re great as appetizers, desserts, toppings, or tossed into salads. For a tasty salsa topping, combine grilled peach cubes, tomato chunks, minced garlic, chopped onions, and cilantro as a topping for grilled steak, chicken or fish.
3. Eggplant: Slightly charred, crisp-edged eggplant slices are easy to prepare. Brush on olive oil and sprinkle a pinch of garlic salt and then grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Top with a little grated parmesan or a few crumbles of feta and serve.
4. Mushrooms: Add flavor to kabobs with mushrooms. Cut portabellas into pieces or use whole button or cremini mushrooms. The flavor combinations on a skewer are endless; try sliced cherry tomatoes and mushrooms marinated in balsamic vinegar and olive oil or mushrooms, peppers, and onions marinated in garlic, lemon, and oregano.
5. Peppers: Grill red, green, orange, and yellow pepper slices and then toss with balsamic vinegar and olive oil for a tasty side dish or sandwich topping.
For 5 more, click here!
Middle Tennessee State University Page