Become a Parent Ambassador for the Parent & Family Association!
We have some exciting news to share from the MTSU Parent & Family Association! Beginning Spring 2019, we are going to be piloting a Parent Ambassador volunteer program. This program will serve a few purposes and will be utilized by different departments across campus including the Office of New Student and Family Programs, and the Admissions Office. Below you will find information about the program, and what we are looking for in our Ambassadors. If this is something you are interested in pursuing, please fill out your application by clicking on the link below. We will begin reviewing applications after November 19th, and will select between 5-10 ambassadors for our pilot group shortly thereafter. We are excited to work with members of the association on this new endeavor! If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
MTSU Parent & Family Association
Parent Ambassador Information
• We are seeking parent volunteers who will serve as a friendly face, resource, and representative of the MTSU Parent & Family Association at family events throughout the year.
• Ambassadors will serve 1 school year term (August–May) with the ability to reapply for subsequent terms.
• Represent MTSU Parent & Family Association at Family Friendly events throughout the year as needed.
• Represent MTSU Parent & Family Association at True Blue tour events in your area as needed.
• Act as a consultant and provide feedback to the Parent & Family Association advisor regarding promotional materials, etc. when requested.
• Must be available for pre-determined training, either in person or by phone. Training will not last more than 1 hour.
• Must be a positive representation of the MTSU Parent & Family Association both in person and online (Facebook Group).
• Must be a current paid/paying member of the MTSU Parent & Family Association.
• Must have a student currently enrolled at MTSU who will continue to be enrolled throughout the length of your term.
*Please note that not all Parent Ambassadors may be utilized throughout the year. It will depend entirely on how many events we need representation at. In-Person duties will not extend beyond the event(s) that you select to volunteer for. Interested applicants, please apply HERE
Applications for MTSU Parent Ambassadors are due by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, November 19th.