Is your student low on Bearcat Card funds?
The Bearcat Card is the smart and easy way to do business on campus. Students can swipe it to make transactions across campus and at participating off campus restaurants and stores. Students can log-in to manage their account and view their monthly Bearcat Card statement. You and your student can make a deposit several ways.
- Guest can deposit funds online anytime with student’s M#.
- Call the Bearcat Card Office at 513-556-2000.
- Visit the Bearcat Card Office- MainStreet Connection Center on Level 3 of TUC.
- Stop by one of the 3 convenient Value transfer stations located on campus:
- Langsam Library- 4th Floor
- Medical Science Building- Level 1
- Tangeman University Center- Level 2- Food Court entrance