April is Financial Literacy month!
UC offers financial tools and resources to support your Bearcat with money management, financial aid, banking, budgeting and more.
- Students can participate in the Money Management Task Force’s annual Money Conference! Join us for MONEY CON! Students will have a chance to catch money in the money machine, get a selfie with the Bearcat, and take home prizes for participating in the fun activities. This table event will be held April 10, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the TUC 3rd floor Atrium.
- Students can request a personalized 1-on-1 Peer Financial Coaching session in the Student Wellness Center.
- One Stop Student Services Center provides financial aid assistance year around.
- PNC Bank will be offering assistance to students for any credit, retirement, and identity theft concerns. This event will be held on Wednesday, April 3 from 11am-2pm, in the One Stop Center Lobby, 2nd floor University Pavilion
- Students can visit the Sallie Mae Pop-Up Event to ask questions about scholarship search tools and to connect with a Sallie Mae professional. This event will be held on Wednesday, April 17, from 12pm-2pm in the One Stop Center Lobby, 2nd floor University Pavilion.
- Students can test their money smarts and budgeting skills (and take home prizes) by playing “Life after UC: The Game!” on Tuesday, April 23, from 11am-2pm in the One Stop Center Lobby, 2nd floor University Pavilion.