Brandon Johnson Scholarship Golf Tournament:
Please join the MTSU Recreation Center staff for this annual event. It will be held Friday, September 21, 2018 in memory of an outstanding MTSU student who had a great impact on his friends, his co-workers, and the campus community. For more information about the event and how to get involved, please click here: http://www.mtsu.edu/camprec/intramural/tipoff.php.
Please share with MTSU students, faculty, and staff that you know! All are eligible to participate.
Join us in the exploration of the 8 dimensions of you!
This program will challenge you to grow in 8 areas of life through a series of monthly challenges. Your goal is to complete at least ONE activity each month and track your involvement on social media (public profile) using #mtsyouchallenge. At the end of each month in which you participate, you will be entered to win awesome prizes! Complete all 8 challenges and automatically be entered to win the grand prize at the end of the Spring 2018 semester!
Location: MTSU campus
September focus: Social Wellness. Develop a sense of connection, a feeling of belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Attend a Student Programming event
- Join a student organization
- Participate with an intramural sports team or sports club
- Volunteer with a friend at an organization of your choice
- Dance at Salsa Under the Stars (Sept 25, 6–8 p.m., Campus Rec)
- Attend LGBT+ Center’s Pride Night (Sept 26, 6 p.m., STU #320)
- Have fun at Bash the Rec (Sept 28, 7 p.m., Campus Rec)
Get more info and track your involvement: http://www.mtsu.edu/camprec/fitness/special_events.php.